fall bucket list

Fall is just around the corner and it is by far my favorite season!  The birth of baby #2 will undoubtedly mark the highlight of the season, but there are a few other things I'd like to do:

- pick apples at a local orchard
- take a day off from work to spend with Kurt
- go on a nature hike and pick leaves (aka teach Kurt colors)
- learn how to trim our blackberry bushes
- plan a breakfast date with Luke :)
- finish sewing the "blue" quilt
- bake pumpkin bars, or a pumpkin pie, or pumpkin cookies, or anything pumpkin!

My list is short and sweet intentionally.  I do not enjoy "being busy".  I enjoy crossing things off a list, but to do something just to "be busy" isn't fun.  I don't want fleeting memories, but tangible ones.  Maybe that's just the introvert in me speaking.  :)

What do you have planned this fall?

0 comments:

Post a Comment