Where did this week go?

I'm not sure where the time went this week! Yesterday, my friend Sarah met me and Kurt at jonnie beans for breakfast. She brought along her one-month-old Ava. What a little pumpkin! We were there for over two hours and both Kurt and Ava did awesome! Another major accomplishment... I finally mailed the thank you cards to everyone who made it to my last baby shower. It feels amazing to have that off my checklist! And, who doesn't like receiving a little note in the mail? :)

I started reading Secrets of the Baby Whisperer this week. I'm not finished with it yet, but it was recommended for parents who want to get their family into a routine (not a schedule). It also has advice on getting to know your baby and getting your baby to sleep through the night. Yay! Right now, Kurt will sleep four or five hours for the first portion of the evening and then is up every two or three hours. They say, "a happy baby sleeps through the night." Hopefully, I'll learn something that works for Kurt and we'll all be happy!

Tonight, we are going out for dinner with my mom and dad. I think they said they're paying too! ;) Ha!

Happy Friday to everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment