our first garden

On Saturday Luke started the prep work for our first garden!  I have to give him a big "thank you" for doing all the leg work because this garden was originally my idea.  Unfortunately, I had a headache on Saturday so I stayed home with Kurt while he picked up and laid down the fertilizer and mulch.

As you all know, we're renting our house right now and simply don't have space for a garden here.  Nonetheless, we wanted to grow our own vegetables.  Thankfully, Luke's great aunt and uncle Phyllis and Bill were generous enough to share their land with us so I have to give them a big "thank you" too!

I'm really looking forward to gardening after work with Kurt this summer.  It will be a fun way for the two of us to get out of the house, especially because we don't have air conditioning!  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment