28 weeks

Hip hip for making it to the third trimester!  The saying time flies when you’re having fun is so true.  I’ve enjoyed carrying this little baby bumpkin with me everyday that I can’t believe he or she will be here in such a short amount of time.  I haven’t done a great job of taking pictures to capture my growing bump, but I do have some to share so I’ll do that now.  :)

16 weeks
22 weeks
23 weeks
28 weeks

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! Crazy to think that little one is going to be here before you know it :) You really grew over the past 5 weeks!

    On another note, you may have to teach me how to put the pictures side by side like that on your blog! I haven't figured out how to do that yet...we might have to get together again to play with our blogs some weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like you've got it all figured out now! Just in case you wanted to see how I did it here are the instructions I followed:
      http://isabellasnow.hubpages.com/hub/How-To-Place-Photos-Side-By-Side-In-Blogger

      Delete