I’m so happy with the furniture I picked out for the baby’s room! Yes, I picked it out and Luke gladly gave his stamp of approval. :) We went with the Argington Bam collection and I just have to tell you why. First, they used solid birch wood (and birch plywood), which is a hardwood. Most nursery furniture today is made with softwoods, which tend to be less dense aka durable. Not only will this furniture hold up against wear and tear better, but so will the environment because the wood was harvested from sustainably managed sources. Also, they finished the furniture with stains, glues, etc that contain zero formaldehyde and are 100% non-toxic. Did I mention that the bassinet and crib exceed all safety regulations? Lastly, I like that the bassinet and crib heights are only 33.5”. Since I’m only 5’2” lifting Baby in and out will be a breeze!
Thanks Mom and Dad for your help with the nursery furniture!
0 comments:
Post a Comment