you are one, Natalie!

Our home bustled with joy as our family gathered together to celebrate the youngest Erickson!  Although I tried to keep the party simple, Luke and I put extra effort into the food and made sure to include some of Natalie's favorites (Swedish meatballs to be exact).  And to keep with the season, I also made pumpkin bars.  Natalie had her own individual "cake" so that she could eat, smash, and enjoy it in whatever manner she wanted all without spreading a one-year-old germ's to the rest of us.  You're welcome.  :)  Her brother and cousins were quick to help her open gifts in between playing with toys and watching Disney's Tarzan.  A birthday to remember.  "Thank you" to everyone for coming.  Natalie, your smile has a way of lighting up our home and we're so blessed and thankful that we were chosen as your mama and dada!  We love you forever and ever.  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment