strep
As some of you know, I’ve been out of commission for a few
days. It all started on Tuesday with
an itty-bitty sore throat. On
Wednesday, I only worked half the day because I started feeling worse – even
though my throat was no longer bothering me. That afternoon, Luke rearranged his schedule so that he
could pick Kurt up from daycare for me. I assumed that I would be able to work the next day,
but sure enough Thursday morning rolled around and I wasn’t feeling better. So Luke dropped Kurt off at daycare and
I stayed home. All along I thought
I had the flu. A fever, aches, chills…
you know all the classic symptoms that you don’t go running to the doctor for. Well, it came time for me to pick Kurt
up from daycare and I could hardly muster the strength to get out of bed. Thankfully, Kathy (Kurt’s daycare mom)
had him all ready to go. She even whisked
him out to the car for me! My mom
and dad then came over to watch Kurt until Luke got home, which gave me time to
go to urgent care without a squirming baby on my hip. :) The nurse
took one look at my throat and knew immediately that I needed antibiotics. It was obvious – no strep test
needed! I was baffled because my
throat really didn’t hurt. Now, I’m
feeling a bit better and looking forward to holding my baby
again and getting back to “normal”!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment