baby shower #3

My sister flew in from New York a couple weeks ago to meet baby Kurt and while she was here, she and my mom threw the three of us a baby shower! It was big day full of family, friends, and neighbors all eager to meet the little bundle. We had a great time visiting with everyone and couldn't have asked for a more special day. Baby Kurt is enjoying all his new presents and wanted to make sure his mom remembered to blog about it. :) Thank you to everyone who made the trip to come see us!


2 comments:

  1. I finally sat down and took a few minutes to check out your blog! I love everything about it and I love being able to "catch up" on your adorable family :-) So many happy tears as I'm reading! I LOVE this picture! - Lindz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to mail it to you. Thanks for the sweet note! :)

      Delete