So very thankful

Luke and I had a very busy Thanksgiving and it all started on Wednesday with a 16-hour round trip to Illinois.  My dad and Luke made the trip to help my brother Troy move home from college.  While they were doing that my mom and I made 2 pumpkin pies, 2 coconut cream pies, whipped cream, and more than a dozen dinner rolls!  Little did I know that the following day my sister Brandie would be flying in from New York to celebrate the holiday with us.  What an awesome surprise!  It’s so true that time flies when you’re having fun because before we knew it we were on the road again to spend Saturday with the Erickson side… and by Sunday we needed a siesta!  Tonight, Luke and I decorated the house for Christmas and I’m once again reminded of everything that I have to be thankful for… a loving husband, an awesome family, good health, my job, and a God who will always take care of us!  Amen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment